[IPk] Unexplained Hypos

Normally in the evening I am high rather than low.  Usually on the edge of 15s.  Tonight I am swinging between 1.3 and 4 and I feel pretty rotten with it.  I can't afford to make mistakes with this as I am a alone with the childrena dn will be for quite some months to come.
I've taken hypostop for a 2.3 about a half hour ago and it's only risen to 2.5.  There is no point calling the doctor because they are not yet educated as to pump therapy.  If I take the drastic step of stopping the pump for a while how long would you suggest.  i'be been running at 40% for the past 2 hrs.  Would tiredness cause blood to drop?