Re: [IPk] Re: healthy diet option for Type 2s

Hi Rhoda,

I think I was a bit unclear: my friend is on 2x a day, strict diet: I
want to know can type 2s do mdi cho assessment/healthy eating?

The fact that there are some type 2s on the pump and she regularly hypos
after breakfast  suggests to me that a move from 2x to mdi is called for
... but would this bring the _added_ benefit of carbohydrate assessment?

Or must type 2s stick to the same food each day?

Best wishes,

(dm type 1 thank the gods, cos I couldn't hack type 2, 30+, 508 9months

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)