From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 10:11 PM
Subject: [IPk] High Blood sugars :(

> Has anyone got any suggestions here.  My bloods have recently been quite
good: 5 - 9 in general.  Today they have been a little high between 10 and
14.  Now it has shot up to 22.3  There is no blockage in the infusion set,
no air, I did a small prime and the insulin is coming out ok.  I'm not ill
or anything like that and have had a normal day in respect of activity.
I've bolused correctly etc etc.  Does this happen to anyone else?