From: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, March 23, 2002 22:12:41
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] High Blood sugars :(

Has anyone got any suggestions here. My bloods have recently been quite
good: 5 - 9 in general. Today they have been a little high between 10 and 14
 Now it has shot up to 22.3 There is no blockage in the infusion set, no air
 I did a small prime and the insulin is coming out ok. I'm not ill or
anything like that and have had a normal day in respect of activity. I've
bolused correctly etc etc. Does this happen to anyone else?

Julian