[IPk] High Blood sugars :(

Has anyone got any suggestions here.  My bloods have recently been quite good: 5 - 9 in general.  Today they have been a little high between 10 and 14.  Now it has shot up to 22.3  There is no blockage in the infusion set, no air, I did a small prime and the insulin is coming out ok.  I'm not ill or anything like that and have had a normal day in respect of activity.  I've bolused correctly etc etc.  Does this happen to anyone else?