[IPk] Re:Live on BBC1

Dear All,
Just to recommend City Hospital on BBC1 on Monday 25th March at 10.00am.The
show will come live from Guys Diabetic Unit and feature my check-up
appointment with Prof. John Pickup. They are looking at pump therapy and
will be asking about my 20 years experience of pumping. I intend to raise
the funding issue and to emphasise the quality of life I obtain from using a
Hope some of you will be able to watch and I will do my best to get our
message across.

Ian Grant