Re: [IPk] have you all gone

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 20:54, you wrote:
> have not received any e-mails from you all why    have i upset you all

Hi Vic
I think everyone's just busy. Don't take it personally!!!
I've just bought a house and have 2 weeks to redecorate, buy furniture etc.
before I move in over Easter, so I'm extremely busy right now, especially
with work deadlines for Easter approaching fast!
We're all still here though, and if you have any questions, keep posting them
and we'll answer!