Re: [IPk] have you all gone

Only in front of TV while reading for my research degree - current book
is 'oral and literate culture in England 1500-1700, which I am enjoying
hugely, even if it has got me talking in prases and proverbs.

But most of the time (day, evenings, weekends), am writing the Local
Cultural Strategy, helping create the regional Museums, Libraries and
Archives Council, and responding to the Regional Task Force on Museums -
oh, and the normal day job.

This is March.  For Local Govt. officers, March is when all the money
has to be spent or rolled forwards - either way, every penny needs its
bit of paper! It's the end of the tax year, so many business and
accountancy folk are engaged in similar number-manipulating exercises.

Don't worry, we'll be back.

Pat

dm 30+, 508 9months+, looking for a job where March isn't a dirty word

In message <email @ redacted>, Donald O' Donnell
<email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds