[IPk] Weight and diet

----- Original Message ----- > ------------------------------
> Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:12:56 -0800
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IPk] Weight and diet
> I know a few of you must have had the same problem as me when you went on
the pump you put on weight and are now finding it hard to lose a bit, has
anyone got a good diet to follow, for us on pumps.
> Thanks
> Rob

Hi Rob, yep at first I put on weight but now I am slowly losing it:)
I have been eating less carbs with each meal and over all eating less, I
have also improved what I eat, adding more fruit and veg and less fat
type 1, 11 years
pumper 10 months