[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #58

Hi folks,
Formulary from Sept 2001 (I haven't received the March 2002 copy yet) quotes
the price as 37p per 6 x 7 cm dressing - but as it's a non-prescription
item, prices can vary and you may be able to get better deals from certain
pharmacies (I'd stick with Lloyds if I were you!! - although I suspect that
was either a mistake or a "special offer").

> Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love.
> Donald
Pessimistic, but I agree with the sentiments.

(Pumper for....can it really be 16 months??)