[IPk] How to leave this group or update your profile

If anyone wants to leave this group, or change their subscription in any
way, please write to:

help@insulin-pumpers.org

Your email will be read by one of our duty administrators. We aim to
respond within 24 hours. You can find this address at the bottom of every
email we sent out. Please don't write to the whole group.

** PROFILES **

When you joined this group, you gave us a short profile of yourself. You
can read everyone's profile at

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/discussion

Then click on "The other members of the Insulin Pumpers UK group". You may
need to enter your email address in small letters, and the password is
pumper.

Profiles can sometimes drift out of date. If you were thinking of starting
on a pump when you joined 2 years ago, and have now been on a pump for 12
months, you might want to update your profile. To do this, please send it
to:

help@insulin-pumpers.org

Thanks -

John Neale