Re: [IPk] Have been on the pump since December 01

Well Hi there Vic

I had to ask the Doctor three time how to spell niphro bla bla bla (ha)
hope you are getting on with the pump have you seen any changes in your
appearance like others have told me or am I getting younger.

Anne Thomas Has left Minmed gone back to the National Health but has gone up
in the world.

I have now a lady called Sarah Davis and she took over from Anne on the 14th
of January, I have spoken to he only twice since as I have not had any
problems, one thing she did tell me to do different was not to use the Dual
wave to much, just Bolus up and I did and haven't looked back since.

Best regards

ps
I have been reading your mails to others

Donald