Re: [IPk] MM315/320

Dear All,

Thanks for the information.  A note to minimed reps: I do think it
rather stupid to only differentiate two produces by the name, printed
white on blue, when the only difference between the produces is that one
has a 6mm tube, and the other has a 9mm tube. Yes, by tube I mean the
bit of cannular that sticks down into you.  I am allegedly not fat, and
so have the little 6mm tubes, rather than the longer ones.

 Please write 6mm and 9mm on the package!

Best wishes to all,

(dm 30+, 508 9 months +, literacy problems, evidently)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)