[IPk] Capital Pumpers Meeting Hammersmith Hospital 20th March 7.30PM

Just incase there is anyone else who would like to come along. We will have
John Davis giving us a presentation on Funding and hopefully Disetronic if
they will confirm Consultants, dieticians and nurses on hand and also
experienced pumpers to answer any questions you may have.

If you would like further info please email me or phone

Miles Powley
01932 881322