RE: [IPk] Pump in hot climates

I am a diabetic and have lived in the Middle East for 24 years (diabetic for
42 years).
I have been using a pump for 2 years.
I travel to different places, hot and cold, throughout the year and the only
purchase I have ever made is the FRIO pouch (but I always forget to use
I have never had any problems with temperatures or humidity with my pump or
I keep my insulin in the fridge and that is all.
I am always careful at the beach and try not to get sand into my pump but I
then clean the case thoroughly when I next change my infusion set.
I do not think you have anything to worry about - just have a great time.