Re: [IPk] Human v Animal

I've tried animal insulin, human insulin and pump. In me, animal insulin
was better than human insulin, but not as good as a pump.

Problem in me is that animal insulin hits much later than Humalog, so I
would have to take it much earlier, at which point I am committed to eating
a certain amount of food - which doesn't suit my eating habits. I'm not
convinced I was getting a predictable realease of long acting animal
insulin. I certainly wasn't with long actiing human insulin.

Don't forget we are all different.

mailto:email @ redacted