Re: [IPk] Electromagnetic Interference?

I intuitively doubt that the pump has any electromagnetic bad vibes, but I
could be wrong.  I took mine off when I had an MRI to help with a neuroscience
experiment just because it has metal in it (I had to take off my eyeglasses
too).  The magnetic field around the scanner extends somewhat into the control
room where the computers that run it are kept, and the staff said that
sometimes weird things happen within a couple of feet of the window that looks
into the scanning room.  However, I left my pump on a counter just below that
window and nothing happened to it and my scanning results were fine.  I'm
pretty sure that if there's any electromagnetic dimension to the pump, its
effects would be minimal if not negligible.

Any more educated opinions?

IDDM 7.5+ years; MiniMed pumper 5.5.+ years; willing to have an MRI in
exchange for HMV vouchers anytimeGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com