From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 10 March 2002 14:09
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] D Tron Power Packs

I understand that these powerpacks are supposed to last for approximately 3
months.  My first one lasted a matter of days and my second has lasted about
5 weeks.  I only use the basic functions and do not use the back light at
any time.

Is this a common problem or is it just me??

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they