Re: [IPk] Pump in hot climates

Yes, I had a similar experience to Bev last summer.
If you're not sunbathing etc then it should be even less of a problem. Just
make sure you don't leave the pump exposed to direct sunlight (as much as
possible) and you should be fine. After all, there are plenty of people who
live in hot climates who use pumps :-)
Di