RE: [IPk] Pump in hot climates

Hi Richard

I went to Spain last summer after a couple of months on the
pump.  I used a Frio pouch (they do them for pumps) which had
a velcro starp on the back.  I used this to connect the
poouch to my bikini.  To be honest I used it on the beach
with the kids to keep the sand out but by the pool I didn't
bother.  I was in the shade a lot of the time and found the
insulin did not go off in the 3 days between changing the
reservoir and insertion sets.  It might be a good idea to get
a pouch just in case but as a say I didn't need to use mine
most of the time.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader