[IPk] Pump in hot climates

Hi all,

I have he goo fortune to be heading off to Cuba for a couple of weeks. I am in
my third month with the pump and have not been abroad with it yet - does
anyone have any advice about carrying the pump in a hot climate. With the pen
I used one of those 'Frio' pouches which were excellent - is it necessary to
use an equivalent for the pump? I have got my first HbA1c back since starting,
6.0! I'm delighted, mostly because this comes at less of an expense in terms
of hypos compared with before.