Re: [IPk] Canula Change time!!!

> My pump nurse told me that while the general rule is a once-inserted
> prime of 0.5 for a silhouete and 0.3 for a sof-set, she has one patient
> who needs a 'massive' prime.  Seeing as I'm 'normal' (ha!  don't get to
> say _that_ very often) I didn't ask how big is 'massive'.

I use a 1 unit prime for a Silhouette, which seems to work for me. But
occasionally I'll still get the BG rise a couple of hours afterwards.
I always try to check a couple of hours later, correct as necessary, and not
worry too much about it. But if it's happening every time, then there's
clearly something wrong.