[IPk] Forgetfulness

>I seem to remember you've done this before :-)
>Perhaps you could come up with a better routine to ensure that you don't
>forget to reconnect when getting dressed?

Thanks Di - I feared you'd come up with some hepful advice like that :-) I
could be thankful that it's "only" about once a year. And I suppose the
best protection is to check the old bg regularly - which I did and picked
up the problem. Ah well.

We're actually in Antwerp en famille for a month, so things are doubly
chaotic - my dear 2 year old son has developed a charming habit of waking
at 4am to play with mummy and daddy. It really wipes you out :-/

mailto:email @ redacted