[IPk] Which Hospital do I use?

I spoke to the Manchester  Diabetic Centre, and was told that most of the
that are using insulin pumps are self financed by themselves. Even if they
can get funding for some of their patients it would not be fair to supply
out of area patients when some of their own need funding.

Manchester Diabetic Centre are doing a study with people who suffer from
Neuropathy, where they put you on a pump for 4 months to see if they benefit
from it.
I have to get my consultant to write and agree with the study, to go on it,
which I think is promising.

Colin Prior