Re: [IPk] Re: Adiport

In message <email @ redacted>,
Smith, Beverley <email @ redacted> writes
>My problem is that I forget to change the site.  I
>now change my set every Thursday and Sunday in a bid to
>ensure I remember to do it (but I woke up at 3am this morning
>and remembered that it was Tuesday morning and I had not
>changed it - hence a red rash!).

If you have a fairly constant daily need (and need more than 20 units a
day), you could try putting less insulin in the syringe.  If you need
less than 20 units a day, you could tell the pump that it had 10 untts
less in it than it really does.

Best wishes,

(who sometimes thinks 'how long have I had this in???', looks at the
insulin left, and thinks 'oh, must have changed it yesterday, so need to
change it tomorrow'; dm 30+, 508 9months+)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)