Re: [IPk] Re: Adiport

>Just wondering, would someone mind telling me what Adiport is, I have never
>heard of it.

Hi Eve -

Welcome to the group.

I think there was a misspelling... Disetronic have a product called
Diaport. It's like a permanent infusionset that delivers the insulin
directly to the liver. See the Disetronic website http://www.disetronic.com
click on English, and then Products and Therapies. You'll see Diaport

As far as I know, it's still an experimental treatment. I have a friend of
friend in Germany who tried it and found it amazing.

mailto:email @ redacted