RE: [IPk] Think I'm Getting It

Well done Julian, that sounds really good.  I am celebrating
going for a run today with a bgm of 4.8 (ate a banana and
bolused 2 units of insulin - I need extra insulin to run!)
and returned 3.5 miles later with a bgm of 4.8.  The first
run I have ever done with a completely normal bgm throughout
(it usually rises to around 11 by the time I get back) and it
felt great!!

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader