RE: [IPk] finally got my 508!

>The only thing I find slightly disconcerting is that the hospital will only
loan it to me (fair enough), but they demanded my old 506 back

I think that _is_ odd, especially as you bought that pump yourself!  What,
are they afraid that you might use the two pumps at once and thereby give
yourself double insulin?

But, CONGRATULATIONS!  Is the back light any help? If you're really set on
having a teal pump, we could do a swap the next time we see each other!