[IPk] Sara Pumford

Hi Sarah!
I was a medical student in Cardiff between 1992 and 1997. just wondered
whether it was a GP or someone hospital based who recommended the pump. I
used to have shared care between my GP and Dr Peters' clinic at UHW, and was
on a four times daily regime throughout my student years. Most of the time
my overall control; wasn't too bad ( excepting the first year when I really
neglected myself) although I had loads of hypos which I just accepted as
part of DM ( luckily had no problems with awareness)
It's good that Welsh medical professionals are begining to show an interest
in pumps!