Re: [IPk] Re: 24 hour sensor

>From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re:
[IPk] Re: 24 hour sensor >Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:11:06 +0000 > >On
Wed, 21 Mar 2001, you wrote: > > I was given a 24hr sensor prioe to pump
therapy and I would say to anyone > > MAKE SURE IT STAYS CONNECTED mine
disconnected and I phined for advice > > and reconnected it however i was
not told that it had to be really > > coonected very tightly so a lot of
the data was lost, I never saw the > > results they had I was just told
they were high, I may be going on a > > trial of a different one in april
so it will be interesting to see the > > difference carm > Yes it was a
minimed. I think I was expecting too much though. like compartng the
difference between my old  graseby pump and the 508! >A different one?
That's interesting - I didn't know there was more than one >type. Was it
the Minimed one? >Thanks for the warning about the disconnection! > >I've
just spoken to the clinic and I can pick up my Minimed 508 tomorrow!
>Hurrah! They were waiting to fix up some training before they'd give it
to me, >but to be honest, I can't see any particular need for going
through the whole >training procedure (with the people who are starting
on a pump for the first >time) just to change from a 506 to a 508. Unless
anyone else has any >convincing reasons why I should. >Di