Re: [IPk] Re: Frustrated and fed-up...

Hi Di,

I still haven't sorted the exercise thing yet.  I either go really low, or I
finish really high!  It is extremely rare that I am finish anywhere
approaching normal. For instance yesterday, before gym I was 11.7, not
brilliant, but I knew I wouldn't go low.  I jogged for five kms, and felt
completely stuffed when I finished. I tested - BINGO - 19.9!

But I guess it's better than doing nothing....