[IPk] Re: Guys Hospital

Dear Hilly,
Guys Hospital started their Pump Prog back in late 70s/early 80s under Prof.
Harry Keene. I was invited to join that prog in May 1981 and have had a pump
ever since. I am not sure exactly when they stopped giving out pumps and
funding consumables.
I now have returned to Guys and I see Dr John Pickup who I think sees all
the people who were put on pumps. He still believes in pump therapy and is
supportive but without funding  - this has to come from local AHA.
Ian Grant