Re: [IPk] Insulin pump & babies

I wouldn't think the pump would get in the way whilst breast feeding so
long as you keep the tubing out of his reach It probably might be best
nipt to site the set in your boob though! the only thing you have to
careful of is reducing your basal rates and eating extra carbo to
compensate for all the glucose in the breast nmilk you produce! Carmel a

>From: "g_newman" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: <email @ redacted> >Subject:
[IPk] Insulin pump & babies >Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:08:31 +0800 > >Hi
there, > >I have been on the pump for 1 year & are 27 weeks pregnant. >
>I have concerns about the pump getting in the way with my baby (&
affecting >bonding) , ie: getting in the way when breast feeding, the
baby pulling on the >tube etc... > >Has anyone have any ideas - tips >