Re: [IPk] Re: Frustrated and fed-up...

> Hey - steady on, Di! You're beginning to sound like Hilly's nurse (test
> less often and then I'll be better able to pretend I know what's going on
> :-)

Sorry, it wasn't meant to sound  like a criticism. I can quite understand that
baths present problems. But I fail to understand why this alone is a cause for
claiming DLA. But perhaps I misunderstood, and this was just one factor amongst
many.

I can perfectly understand the fear of sleeping through the night - I  find it
harder to understand the fear of having a 5 minute bath.
Di

  > I too get unpredictable
things happening to my bg when I have a bath. My > strategy is to have showers
instead, because I cannot predict what might > happen to by bg as I soak myself
in that hot water. It's a random event - > unpredictable. But if things like
that can be considered when applying for > DLA, then I say splendid!