[IPk] Re: coping with chronic illness

Hi all
I have just finished reading some (american) books written by diabetics and
thought I'd let others know about them in case they are interested. Peoeple
have different ways of coping but I have found some of these accounts helpful
when I feel I'm struggling(...most days...!) Mind you the last book on the
list has left me feeling my only hope is a transplant of one variety of
another which my docs will hate as I also know my hospital do pancreas
transplants! (I'm no where near "ill enough" to even be considered, is this
good or bad?)
Here they are: "Sweet invisable body"    by Lisa Roney
                        "Needles"    by Andie Dominick
                        "Showdown with Diabetes"    by Deb Butterfield (the
best one in my humble opinion)