[IPk] GUYS hOSPITAL

Morning everyone, hope it was a quite, stress free weekend!
Aquestion for those who have experience with Guy's Hospital, I know Pat goes
there but not sure about others...anyway, it's just that I was under the
impression that Guy's did not have a pump unit at the clinic but when I went
to their web site it says they do run one. Pat et al, whats the real story?
:)
Hilly (going to the shops with 20.1 blood and high ketones but we must have
food!!)