Morning everyone, hope it was a quite, stress free weekend!
Aquestion for those who have experience with Guy's Hospital, I know Pat goes
there but not sure about others...anyway, it's just that I was under the
impression that Guy's did not have a pump unit at the clinic but when I went
to their web site it says they do run one. Pat et al, whats the real story?
Hilly (going to the shops with 20.1 blood and high ketones but we must have