[IPk] Scuba diving

For information, in general DM doesn't preclude you from scuba diving but you
will need to get medical clearance, and there are only a handful of GPs
either able or interested enough to provide the examination necessary.  Your
local diving club should be able to provide details of GPs in your area.

I went on a Try-Dive session with my local club (in a swimming pool, alas!!)
and they had no problems with my DM on the trial.  I think you may find
you're restricted to a certain depth once you start training, not sure if
that's so.  In addition to this, at the time I was on MDI, you'd  need to
check with your pump manufacturer to see whether they feel it's safe from a
pump-safety point of view.

Kind regards,

Judi James