Re: Re: [IPk] Re: Frustrated and fed-up...

I am getting paranoid about hypos too.  I had a bad one at work the other
day (partly my fault, I was out drinking the night before) and earlier this
week I had to out again for work. I didn't want a repeat, so I had heaps to
eat and definitely not enough insulin, but I didn't want to go low.

I am learning though - I stocked up again yesterday on glucotabs, and I
won't ignore those early hypo warning signals again!

It is sooooo annoying - it seems whenever I go out at the weekend (just
walking around!) I go low - during the week I am pretty sedentary so I
obviously take more insulin during the week than I need at the weekend, I
just havent go the balance right!

All the best,