Re: [IPk] Disability

hello,i am on disablity,it helps me..i would love to work,and have a
job to go too everyday..i didnt go on dis. to e lazy,i went on dis,
because my doctors want me to come down and concentrate on myself. i
have lost my left eye to glucoma,caused by diabetes,i have neropothy
all thrugh my body,and yes i need help..i am out of test strips,and i
am supost to do 4 b/s a day. i think if you need it get it! im not a
drug user,ive never been in prison,i have raised so much money for
other projects,i think my help will come soon,like the saying always
says what comes around goes around! jacki cornett

Care2 make the world greener!