Re: [IPk] Re: Frustrated and fed-up...

Hi Ingrid
I agree totally with you.
But, as I said in my original post, I think it's very unlikelyyou'd get it  if
you ONLY have DM and nothing else.
If you have total hypo unawareness, that could be a different matter.
I feel quite guilty about claiming it at all, even though I'm entitled to,
because I don't necessarily actually get someone to help with everything I
theoretically need help for. If there's noone to help me get somewhere at
night, for example, I might go out on my own. I don't like to, because I do
have difficulties and I feel very unsafe, but I *can* do it. Does that mean I
shouldn't claim for help with mobility? And a lot of things I put in my claim
that I need help for, I get friends to do, but I don't pay them, I rely
on their generosity.
it's a minefield of ethics......