Re: [IPk] Re: Disability Living Allowence

> I was wondering if people have applied for DLA as I have been advised to
> so. I am working full time and I know it's not Means tested but I have
> heard of diabetics applying before?

Hi All,
     had to reply to this, four years ago I was told by my GP Surgeries
nurse to apply for DLA, so I did but I was turned down, well recently on a
visit to my hospital they had a CAB centre set up for the day with all the
info of what can be claimed I explained my Diabetes and the complications,
well i now have an advisor and have a new set of forms and an appointment
with them because they said they will fill them in as they know the correct
proceedure to answer the question so fingers crossed,
I'll keep you posted

Bye for now