Re: [IPk] Pressure for pump funding

Thanks Pat

I must thank our researcher Valerie Wilson for most of the work, It was she
who collated all the evidence and produced the report.

It will be included as part of our push to put pressure on consultants to
start looking at the published evidence that pump therapy works and to
encourage them to stick their heads above the parapet! At the moment most of
them seem to be concerned that it might get shot off!!

BTW Val is a pump user and is funded by West Kent Health Authority, who have
around 7 funded patients.

FYI

HEALTH AUTHORITY FUNDING
has been obtained in

Barnet
Bedford
Berkshire
Dorset
Coventry
Dorset
East Sussex
Gloucester
Gwent
Kingston & Richmond
Leeds
Manchester
North Wales
North Yorkshire
Portsmouth
Sefton
Sheffield
South Glamorgan
West Kent
West Sussex
Wiltshire

If anyone would like more info on how to try to get funded, please contact
me.

John Davis
INPUT

Tel: 01590 677911