Re: [IPk] Pressure for pump funding

HELLO JOHN,THANKS FOR GETTING BACK WITH ME... AT THE PRESENT
MOMENT,MY BODY IS REJECTING INSLIN AT EVERY INJECTION SITE. SO AS WE
BOTH KNOW IT IS LIKE I AM NOT RECIEVING ANY INSLIN WHAT SO EVER. MY
DR.'S KNOW THIS AND ARE TRYING TO FIND A ANSWER,PLEASE HELP,I DONT
WANT TO DIE! I HAVE BEEN THRUGH SO MUCH AND I HAVE NEVER ASK FOR HELP
LIKE THIS BEFOR..I WANT TO FEEL GOOD AGAIN,NOT SICK..IM SURE WHEN MY
SUGAR BECOMES UNDER CONTROL AGAIN,ILL BE BACK TO NORMAL,I WILL DO
ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ACHIEVE THIS..THANK YOU JACKI
CORNETT

Care2 make the world greener!