Re: [IPk] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

Thanks for your comments.  I believe pumping regular may be worth a
go.  I did try it for a few weeks some time ago and found I didn't
really like it.  I was going hypo hours after a bolus due to the long
tail it has.  And it's slow.  But then again it's better than MDI.

I'll keep you posted.