Re: [IPk] Pumping Regular (my last hope) - Pros and Cons

I do think Actrapid is worth a go.  I have not tried it in the pump
but have tried Regular.  I found R's tail after a bolus made me go
hypo later on.  But yes, I did do better on it than on MDI.  I should
say that on MDI i do very well with good control and HbA1c of 6%, same
as the pump.  I wanted the pump for flexibility and lifestyle reasons,
hence my concerns about pumping regular.

I will have to learn new trick pumping actrapid! :)

Many thanks