Re: [IPk] Pumping Regular/Humalog: Use During Pregnancy

Yep Susan, I agree.  I am not pregnant, and if/when I do become pregnant it
will be a tough decision to make.

I was just trying to make the point to Mike that some people (certainly not
all!) have been able to achieve tight control on Regular!

Which you were too!

Cheers

Ingrid