[IPk] Sitcky Buttons on pump

	Elizabeth

	I too have experienced this and have just waited for it to time out.
I have never bothered to find out "why" and would love to know.   I must
admit, first time it happened, I got quite a scare.

	Look forward to finding out the "why".

	Audrey Sheal
	IDDM 20 yrs +, Minimed pumper 5 months (almost!)

> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:21:41 +0000
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IPk] sticky buttons
>
> Hi all -
>
> I seem to be suffering from sticky buttons on my pump again (and it's a
> different pump!) What happens is that none of the buttons respond to being
> pressed. If I leave it for a few minutes, it works without difficulty. It
> happened today, it happened once yesterday or the day before (don't
> remember which) and it happened a few weeks ago. A self test gives me an
> OK
> message.
>
> One thing I'm thinking is it could be something to do with the weather:
> we've had snow in Dublin in a volume not seen since 1997 (when I was in
> hospital in San Francisco just after diagnosis, in fact!). Or perhaps the
> pump has fallen out of my pocket one time too many.
>
> I'm sure Minimed will be responding to my mail, but I'd like to hear if
> anyone else has had sticky buttons on an M or D pump, what you did about
> it, and what the diagnosis was.
>
> Thanks.
>
> elizabeth

Scottish Enterprise Network