[IPk] Pumping Regular/Humalog: Use During Pregnancy

I have spoken to my endo about this , and he has had
patients on humalog.  I
do understand that even though it is widely used in
pregnancy, it is still
not officially sanctioned.  Any problems would just be
blamed on the humalog!
I guess whatever works for you personally is the best
thing to take!
I was just trying to make Mike feel better!Ingrid

I was just a bit concerned that other people reading
the list who are either pregnant or considering
pregnancy might be concerned if they thought that they
would have to stop using humalog during pregnancy.
As I said many people do use Actrapid and have good
control so Mike shouldn't give up all hope if humalog
isn't working for him.

Do You Yahoo!?