Re: [IPk] Pumping Regular/Humalog: Use During Pregnancy

I have spoken to my endo about this , and he has had patients on humalog.  I
do understand that even though it is widely used in pregnancy, it is still
not officially sanctioned.  Any problems would just be blamed on the

I guess whatever works for you personally is the best thing to take!

I was just trying to make Mike feel better!