Re: [IPk] Re: No longer a pre-pumper

Hi Franco
You're not alone -  I too tend to have higher basals at night than during
the day,  and the same goes for my physical activity during the day.
A morning involving walking up and down the corridor, photocopying, going
to the printer etc.,  will make a difference to my basal from one spent sitting at my
desk, even though the total activity level would only span a few minutes
altogether. Makes it very hard to figure out basal rates!

  My evening basal is down to
.3, daytime .4 and nightime .5 (yes, >you read correctly, higher nightime,
although I'm not entirely convinced >about this). *Any* level of physical
activity seems to affect my basal >requirements by quite a bit (we're
talking about the difference between >sitting in front of the computer for
half an hour and walking up two >flights of stairs to go to the gents'),
which might perhaps explain the >apparent higher nightime requirement. M